Important information pertaining to the smooth running of the school day
Start- and finishing times:
- Classes start: 08:35
- Classes finish: 15:15
- Wednesday - school closes at 12.50
Breaks & Lunches:
- Break - junior: 10:05 - 10:20
- Break - senior: 10:50 - 11:05
- Lunch - junior: 12:35 - 13:00
- Lunch - senior: 13:20 - 13:45
Full College uniform must be worn during school hours, on school-related activities and on formal occasions. The uniform consists of:
- College Blazer
- Mid-grey Trousers
- White Shirt
- College Tie
- College Pullover (optional)
- Conventional Black Shoes
T. Murphy & Co, 58 Patrick St. Cork
Uniform related rules:
- Coats and jackets may not be substituted for the Blazer.
- Students are expected to be neat, tidy and well groomed. Dyed hair is not allowed.
- Earrings, chains, bracelets and facial jewelry may not be worn in school or at any public school occasion.
- These rules apply during House Examinations as well as normal school days.
College jersey, white shorts, college socks
T.W. Finn, Washington Street, Grand Parade